Monday, March 3, 2014

NEW ZONE LEADER!!!

Dear Family,
Elder Wolsey tried to "box up" Elder Hunt while he was packing
So, Elder Wolsey is being transferred this week, and Elder Skinner (from when I was serving in Houlton) will be my new companion.  It will be so awesome to be companion zone leaders together!! While he packed things up on Wednesday, I cleaned the whole apartment.  Transfers went smoothly on Thursday.  I've been a zone leader for 6 weeks and now I'm supposed to teach Elder Skinner how to be a zone leader.  A bit of pressure, but also I'm excited because I already know what a great missionary he is! 
The whole week was a bit hectic, some teaching, some contacting, and I love serving with Elder Skinner.  On Sunday the Hendricksons had us over for dinner, determined to get Elder Skinner full from a meal.  They served us mounds, upon mounds, of chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, and potatoes.  We both got absolutely stuffed.  We also watched the CES Devotional broadcast from BYU-Idaho with Sister Linda K. Burton, who happened to be Kristy's mission president's wife when she was serving her mission in Korea!!  Small world!
Sorry this is so short, but next week's letter will be better.  
Love,
Elder Hunt
Looking forward to the Missionary Concert in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment